Stands come in a range of dimensions from 4m2 to 80m2 to suit all budgets and requirements but, with limited availability, apply soon to avoid disappointment. Shell scheme stand bookings offer the ideal solution for exhibitors ensuring that your stand is built for you prior to your arrival and allowing you to focus purely on the decoration of your space to attract customers. Whilst for stands of 20sqm or more, you have the opportunity to truly stand out from the rest by creating a custom stand design and build.
SHELL SCHEME STANDS
- Traditional wooden shell scheme (white painted wooden walls and a fascia with company name board)
- Muslin Ceiling
- Listing and profile page on the House & Garden Festival website
- Listing in The Festival Guide distributed free of charge to all visitors
- Allocation of complimentary tickets to invite your valued customers
- Marketing materials such as leaflets, posters, online banners etc
As an exhibitor, you also have the opportunity to be part of our highly-targeted marketing campaign and work with our dedicated PR agency
SPACE ONLY STANDS
For more details and to discuss options please contact the sales team.
The House & Garden Festival operates a strict vetting process in partnership with House & Garden to ensure the Festival presents a varied and inspiring collection of products. For further details on the application criteria, please contact a member of the organising team.
2017 HOUSE & GARDEN FESTIVAL PRICES
- Shell Scheme Stand packages cost £339 per m²
- GROW London exhibitors will get a subsidised rate of £195/m2 plus exhibitors in GROW London selling specialist plants and flowers will pay £105/m2
- Food & Drink exhibitors will also get a subsidised rate of £195/m2
- A service charge applies per stand – £65 for GROW London exhibitors, £75 for all other stands up to 12sqm, and £100 for stands of 12sqm or more
- All rates are exclusive of VAT
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org