For the first time, House & Garden Festival are proud to introduce complimentary advice and knowledge for members of the trade in our Trade Talks Programme. From how to build your brand or business via social media to getting yourself seen by the Press – join us in the Experts Theatre on Wednesday 20 June and Thursday 21 June at 16.30.
'The Power of Social Media' - Wednesday 20 June, 16.30 - 17.15
Are you in need of a little insight into the power social media can have for your business, brand, product or yourself? Join Digital Development Manager of Farrow & Ball, Luke Williams, Social Media Consultant from Digital Mums, Laura Hutton, Blogger at London Liberty Girl, Sasha Wilkins in this panel session hosted by Tim West from Stature PR.
- Learn how to get started on social media - the do's & dont's
- Discover the importance of the content you promote on your channels
- How to work with bloggers/influencers
- What budget to allocate to your social media strategy: advertising, influencers, sponsored posts & more
- The importance of consistency, frequency and relevancy
- Identifying and knowing your audience and which channels work for you
'PR SOS', Thursday 21 June, 16.30 - 17.15
Hatta Byng, Editor-in-Chief of House & Garden Magazine, Duncan Purves, Managing Director of Stature PR and James Pinniger from PINPEP Media give an insiders’ guide to achieving top quality interiors coverage.
- Hatta uses her years of experience in journalism to provide essential advice on what really makes the press stop and take note.
- Duncan gives advice on working with a PR agency, how to write a press release and the importance of a PR-savvy expert and a catchy heading.
- James from PINPEP discusses the power of the photograph in achieving coverage – whether it’s a lifestyle, cut out or PR stunt – image in interiors is key!