The House & Garden Festival gives brands unrivalled access to a hard-to-reach audience of discerning, high-spending consumers. The three events have consistently attracted high-net-worth visitors from the wealthiest areas of London and the Home Counties who spend a significant amount on products and services they find amongst from the unique array of 550 exhibitors. 23,000 visitors are anticipated during the four day event in 2017.
- Visitors – 23,000+
- Encompasses richest 10% in the country
- Average household income – £125k
- Social grade – 71% of database come from the wealthiest ACORN segments in the country
- Average age – 45
- Average house value of House & Garden readers is £930,897
- 95% of House & Garden readers agree: “I look to House & Garden for luxury lifestyle inspiration”
Apply for a stand at the House & Garden Festival to showcase your brand to this lucrative customer-base.
“The HOUSE Fair created the perfect opportunity to increase our brand awareness amongst a new audience. We were very impressed by the show, not only did it attract a lot of visitors but they also fitted perfectly with our customer demographics. Our stand received a great response."
Melissa Armstrong, Marketing Manager - HERITAGE BATHROOMS