Veganism is one of the largest growing food trends of recent times. Whether it is due to health, environmental or welfare reasons, it is one of the most popular lifestyle choices around today.
Aimed at anyone with an interest in the principles of veganism and learning new creative recipes, Lucknam Park has created a ‘Go Vegan’ cookery course to showcase interesting and delicious flavours and inspire you in your home cooking.
Course sample dishes include:
- Paprika ‘hot dogs’, sweetcorn and red pepper salsa, guacamole
- Glazed baby Bromham carrot and beetroot salad, cumin ‘granola’, mustard seed dressing
- Marlborough mushroom and spinach arancini, basil pesto
- ‘Fish’ and chips, tartare sauce
- Dark chocolate, peanut and caramel tart, passion fruit sorbet
2018 Course Dates
Wednesday 25 July, Saturday 8 September, Saturday 6 October, Friday 16th November, Wednesday 5th December and Friday 25th January 2019.
Full day course from 9:00am – 4:00pm
£185 per person for a full day course
Lucknam Park offers rooms from £295 per night based on two sharing, excluding breakfast. The course includes arrival tea/coffee, pastries, lunch, recipe folder, all ingredients, cookery school bag and use of a chef’s jacket and apron. For further information please visit lucknampark.co.uk or call 01225 742777.
For further press information please call Chloe at Ann Scott Associates on 020 7823 9988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org