THE ART & ANTIQUES FAIR OLYMPIA
Returning to London for its 48th edition, The Art & Antiques Fair Olympia will run from 17 - 28 June. Buy with confidence from 130 leading British and international art galleries and antiques dealers at London's most established and respected vetter art and antiques fair. There will be an inspirational variety of furniture, art, sculpture and decorative objects alongside jewellery, textiles, glass, clocks, silverware and ceramics. The Fair run untils 28 June.
Visit The Art & Antiques Fair Olympia to find out more about the Fair.
Rose Tarlow, Interior Designer
"For the past 25 years, I have never missed an Olympia summer fair. I always find wonderful treasures. It's amazing to find so many exceptional dealers under one roof."
“We’re besotted with The Art & Antiques Fair Olympia, which will be serving up delights… There will be plenty to lose your mind over, so don’t miss out.”
“...the Fair boasts 160 dealers, which promise to tempt visitors and buyers alike with a mesmerising array of beautiful art and objects, from rare coins to the boots worn by the commander-in-chief of the British Forces fighting in South Africa during the Anglo-Boer War.”
The New York Times
“The grande dame of London’s summer fairs”
TOP REASONS TO VISIT
- An impressive line-up of speakers for the Expert Theatre talks programme
- A collection of the world's leading art, antiques and contemporary dealers
- Buy with confidence knowing that every item is checked by a team of experts
- Open late - visit after work
- Discover more art than before, with galleries featuring a diverse range from Modern British and contemporary to Old Masters, 18th and 19th century art, prints and posters
- A treasure trove of art, antiques, furniture, sculpture, jewellery, ceramics, textiles and collectors’ pieces will be on sale.
- Daily highlights tours around the fair will be hosted by art consultant, Vanessa Curry
- Find an unrivalled selection of antique jewellery including pieces from Cartier, Boucheron, Vacheron Constantin and Tiffany.